School Crossing Guard
Part Time; Salary: $11.00 per hourPrepares crossing zone, and assists children in crossing streets safely. This is a non-sworn seasonal position. Workdays correspond with the local school schedule. This position works under the direct supervision of the Public Safety Sergeant and under the general supervision of the Public Safety Director. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Must be at least 21 years of age and a U.S. Citizen.
- Valid Utah Driver’s License.
- Must either reside in Ivins City or Santa Clara City or within ten (10) miles of Ivins City limits.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of basic emergency procedures.
- Knowledge of current traffic laws and procedures related to school zones.